Church End Cottage
Availability & Booking
Select a date
Select a date
Select an arrival day to begin
Please select a departure day.
Select a new arrival day or continue to summary.
Total Cost (inc booking fee)
Sorry, but your searched dates are not available for this property
There is a spacious and secluded rear garden with lawn area suitable for children. There is also picturesque front garden with seating and coffee table, views of village and church. An idyllic Cotswolds location. On top of this there is a wealth of countryside walks and footpaths all around the village and surrounding area.
There is roadside parking in front of the home for up to two cars.
Included in your rental fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
- No hen or stag parties
- Sorry but no pets allowed in the home or garden
- No commercial vehicles please
- There is a good housekeeping bond of £300 payable on each stay. This bond may increase if the length of your stay is longer than 21 nights
GalleryView AllShow Less
Leave a review