Airbnb Property Management in Oxford & The Cotswolds
Short Let Space work on behalf of private landlords who require property management support for their rental business. Whether you’re looking to short term let your primary home or invest in a buy-to-let property, SLS know how important meticulous management of your Airbnb property is. We pride ourselves on providing a high-standard and personal service for private landlords, ensuring the entire process of letting your property is simple, straightforward and hassle-free.
SLS are a local agency with in-depth knowledge of all the towns and villages in which we operate. Unlike working with a national agent, you will have a personal and bespoke service, getting to know our team who in turn will get to know you and your property.
Why trust Short Let Space for your Airbnb property management?
- Maximised Revenue
- High Occupancy Rate
- Guaranteed Rent Plans Available
We will help you to increase your revenue with impeccable management of your listing and your property, plus our dynamic pricing strategy.
We are independent and privately-own, we offer a personal approach and always thrive to find the perfect property management solution for your needs. From constantly investing in the training of our housekeeping teams, to offering bespoke management solutions to homeowners, our engagement in delivering the best service to our property owners and our guests is boundless.
Short Let Space offer so much more than most other “Airbnb Management Companies”.
As an SLS owner you get:
- Access to a high performing own brand website dedicated to your region, in addition to other OTA’s – let us do the hard work!!
- Access to our strong connections with Oxford colleges, universities, local businesses, national and global re-location agents meaning we are the defacto agency in Oxford for short lets, which means we get you bookings from local businesses and relationships.
- Unrivalled and Expert local knowledge of the region.
- SLS are a living wage employer – and that’s important to us, taking care of the people who work for us on your behalf. Our housekeepers and trades people make running your property possible and we work hard to cherish this team.
- We are a champion of best practice in the short stay rentals market which includes the checking of landlord legal requirements such as Gas safety, -Electrical safety etc. This is critical to a safe and successful let and failure to do the “due diligence” will put you and your guests at risk and we help you alonmg the journey.
- Higher level of guest scrutiny to ensure that we respect neighbours your when you are hosting guests to try and keep noise or any activity that may harm your relationship with the local community.
Have a question?
Get in touch
Our Oxfordshire based team are ready to answer questions or help with your booking any time.
Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm.
Call: 01993 222200