About Your Space
Woodstock Market Street View is a stunning one bedroom apartment situated in the centre of the pretty Cotswold town of Woodstock. With a great view over the market place and street below, the holiday apartment is a short walk to Blenheim Palace and local shops and restaurants. Oxford city is just 12km away and easily accessible by regular direct bus or by car using the park and ride.
Woodstock Market Street View is an ideal bolthole for a romantic staycation in the Cotswolds or for a longer week away to discover the Cotswolds and Oxford.
ABOUT OUR HOME
The apartment is situated along the pretty Market Street just above an art shop. Access is through a private corridor with stairs leading up to the apartment. The apartment comprises of an open plan living-dining-kitchen and a bedroom and bathroom on a rasied level:
- The kitchen is fully equipped and fitted with induction hob, oven, fridge-freezer and microwave.
- Dining area with table and seating for four.
- Study desk as a reading or home working area.
- Living area with two sofas, wide screen TV and wood-burning stove. Bay window with stunning views onto the town below.
- Bedroom with king size bed and wardrobes.
- Bathroom with shower, wash basin and WC.
There is no parking with this property. There is a public car park a few minutes walk away and there is often parking available along side roads through the town of Woodstock.
HOLIDAY COTTAGE IN WOODSTOCK
With its glorious honey-coloured streets full of picturesque creeper-clad cottages and elegant townhouses, Woodstock combines excellent modern amenities with olde-worlde English charm. Woodstock is an enviable place to live: its charming centre boasts a museum, post office, a bank, numerous inns, tea shops, restaurants, a number of boutiques and local stores along with a host of other services. Fresh produce, and a whole lot more, can be picked up at the local delicatessen, while artisanal bread and a great cup of coffee are available from the delicatessen on the High Street.
There are major supermarkets just a few miles away, and the property is within the delivery area of the Waitrose in nearby Witney. Blenheim Palace is within a stone's throw of the property, one of Britain's most magnificent stately homes with lush landscaped gardens and sparkling lakes, it is a designated UNESCO World Heritage site. The Palace offers walks and game fishing within its grounds and numerous other recreational and sporting activities throughout the year.
Woodstock is a well-connected town, there is a regular bus service to Oxford city centre (8 miles), Junction 9 of the M40 is 9 miles away and the beautiful Cotswolds only 11 miles away.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please note that there are a set of non-slip metal steps up to the apartment. This is just to make you aware of in case you have mobility issues.
1b Market Street