About Your Space
About Our Home
Market Place is a three bedroom duplex apartment located in the centre of Woodstock. The accommodation comprises:
The apartment is entered via a lobby. The private entrance door opens onto a hallway and staircase, which is reputed to be one of the oldest in Woodstock. The staircase arrives at a large first floor:
- Fully fitted kitchen, equipped with dishwasher, oven and bob and washer-dryer. There is breakfast bar with two stools.
- Living-dining room with two seater sofas, coffee table and easy chair and wide screen TV. Dining area with large dining table and seating for six.
- Bedroom one is spacious room with king size bed, chest of drawers, built in wardrobe and en suite WC and wash basin. Double doors open onto a small private balcony.
A central staircase with a skylight leads up to the accommodation on the second floor:
- Bedroom two which has exposed beams and timbers. It has a double bed, chest of drawers and a wardrobe
- Bedroom three is also a double bedrooms with chest of drawers and wardrobe but also has a recently fitted en suite shower room which can be used by one room or privately by both rooms.
- Study or snug area which is also a sofa bed. This is not a private area.
Outside Area and Garden
Although the property does not have an outside space, you are just a two minute walk from the Green Gate into Blenheim Estate
There is no parking with this property. There is a public car park a few minutes walk away and there is often parking available along side roads through the town of Woodstock.
About the Neighbourhood
With its glorious honey-coloured streets full of picturesque creeper-clad cottages and elegant townhouses, Woodstock combines excellent modern amenities with olde-worlde English charm. Woodstock is an enviable place to live: its charming centre boasts a museum, post office, two banks, numerous inns, teashops, restaurants, a number of boutiques and local stores along with a host of other services. Fresh produce, and a whole lot more, can be picked up at the local delicatessen, while artisanal bread and a great cup of coffee are available from the Natural Bread Company on the High Street.
There are major supermarkets just a few miles away, and the property is within the delivery area of the Waitrose in nearby Witney. Blenheim Palace is within a stone's throw of the property, one of Britain's most magnificent stately homes with lush landscaped gardens and sparkling lakes, it is a designated UNESCO World Heritage site. The Palace offers walks and game fishing within its grounds and numerous other recreational and sporting activities throughout the year.
Woodstock is a well-connected town, there is a regular bus service to Oxford city centre (8 miles), Junction 9 of the M40 is 9 miles away and the beautiful Cotswolds only 11 miles away.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.