About Your Space
Blenheim Gate is a luxury four bedroom detached home sleeping up to seven guests. Situated just ten minutes walk to the centre of Woodstock and a few minutes walk to the magnificent Blenheim Palace. There is a direct bus service into Oxford every half an hour or so. Oxford Parkway station is 4 km away with direct train service to London Marylebone Station. The home features a large private garden at the rear, a spacious glass conservatory and good sized bedrooms. There is ample parking space for two vehicles.
About Our Home
Blenheim Gate is a four bedroom home in a quiet residential area. Our home comprises of;
- Hallway leading into fully fitted and equipped kitchen with electric oven and microwave, gas hob, large fridge-freezer, all chinaware and cooking utensils.
- Conservatory with dining table and chairs. Lovely views over the rear garden and double doors lead out into the garden.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
- Small bathroom with WC and wash basin.
- Dining room with dining table and chairs, carpeted throughout.
- Living room with sofa, easy chairs, wide screen TV and wooden flooring.
- Bedroom one is the master bedroom with king size bed and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom two is a double bedroom with king size bed and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom three is a single bedroom.
- Bedroom four is a twin bedroom with built in wardrobe and en suite bathroom with shower, WC and wash basin.
- Family bathroom with bath with shower, WC and wash basin.
- Central heating and WiFi
- Good housekeeping bond payable of £500
OUTSIDE AREA AND GARDEN
There is a large private garden at the rear of the property with outdoor seating. This is a lovely feature of the property. The garden is enclosed and safe for children.
- The home is located in a quiet residential area. it is not suitable as a party house
- No single sex groups for hen or stag parties
- Sorry but no pets
- No commercial vehicles permitted
There is ample parking for two vehicles. Parking of commercial vehicles is not permitted and roadside parking is also not permitted under local resident rules
ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Woodstock makes the perfect holiday destination or base for Oxford city centre. Woodstock has enormous historical interest with the magnificent Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill, located in the centre, just two minutes walk from the house. Visitors to the palace can take a walk around the 2,000 acres of landscaped parkland and beautiful formal gardens or take a picnic by the great lake.
There are over ten small restaurants and pubs within two minutes walk of the property, ranging from reasonably priced Indian, Chinese and Italian restaurants to silver service in the well known Feathers and Bear hotels. Blenheim Palace Gate is also a two minute walk. The property is a five minute walk from Woodstock Museum, which boasts a beautiful garden and home made cakes and lunches in it's ever-popular museum cafe.
The nearest grocery shopping is the Woodstock Co-op which is ten minutes walk. You also have a Sainsbury's within a ten minute drive.
Woodstock is situated about 10 km from the city of Oxford. There is a regular bus service that departs every 30 minutes or so. The Cotswolds Area of Outstanding National Beauty is a short drive away and you are in the picturesque villages of Bourton-on-the-Water, Chipping Norton in just 20 minutes or so.
Oxford Parkway Station is 4 km away with quick direct train service to London Marylebone.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.