About Your Space
About Our Home
Station Cottage is a charming one bedroom terrace cottage. The accommodation comprises of:
- Front door leading into living-dining-kitchen area furnished with two seater sofa and easy chair, dining table and seating for four, fitted kitchen with oven, grill, microwave, washer-dryer and dishwasher.
- Bedroom furnished with double bed, bedside tables.
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower, wash basin and WC.
Outside Area and Garden
There is an outdoor seating area at the rear of the property which is a pleasant place to sit on sunny days.
There is an off-road parking space for one vehicle adjacent to the property.
About the Neighbourhood
The property is located in the small village of Long Hanborough. The location is 6km from Woodstock, 6km from Eynsham and 18km from Oxford.
-Explore the Cotswolds 'Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty'
with villages such as Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water and
Chipping Camden just a short drive away.
-Explore Blenheim Palace Park. Birthplace of Winston Churchill and a fantastic family day out.
-Explore Oxford city. We recommend the Ashmolean Museum, the Natural History Museum and a tour of at least one Oxford College!
-A day out at Cotswold farm Park. A great working farm in the heart of the Cotswolds. http://www.cotswoldfarmpark.co.uk
-A day out at Cotswold Wildlife Park. See the camels, Hippos and giraffes in a stunning venue. http://www.cotswoldwildlifepark.co.uk/
-Chill out in Witney. Some great cafes and local shops.
-Tour of the Wychwood brewery. One if the top ranking Trip Advisor things to do in the area. If you like your English Ale then this is a 'must' place to visit http://www.wychwood.co.uk/shop/tours
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Things to Note
The property overlooks a single track railway line that runs between Worcester and Oxford and there is an element of train noise. Trains stop approximately once 45 minutes between 06:00am and 12:00 midnight. Trains stop at the station and are travelling slowly which minimises noise. You are likely to quickly get used to the trains and they will probably become a welcome 'feature' of life here.