About Your Space
Beverley Cottage is a pretty two bedroom holiday cottage located in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Kirtlington, offering easy access to Oxford, Bicester and the Cotswolds. The cottage is situated on the village green with lovely views.
About Our Home
The ground floor comprises of:
- Living room with sofa, easy chair, flat screen TV.
- Kitchen with oven, hob, washer-dryer, fridge with icebox.
- Dining area with dining table and four chairs.
- Family bathroom with bathroom and overhead shower, wash basin and WC.
- Rear door to patio area
First floor comprises of:
- Main bedroom with double bed, bedside tabes. En suite bathroom with shower and WC.
- Bedroom two with a single bed and sofa.
Outside Area and Garden
There is a rear courtyard with dining table and chairs. To the rear of the property there is a private garden with lovely garden room which can be used as a study or work space.
There is off street parking available for one vehicle.
About the Neighbourhood
Kirtlington is a pretty village with two local bistro-pubs within walking distance, The Oxford Arms and The Dashwood. There is also a convenient village shop and post office. With Oxford and The Cotswolds on the doorstep, there is lots to do and see in the area.
Parking just outside the property. There are some local buses to Oxford but we'd recommend this as a cottage for those who have a car or hire car.
There is an hourly bus service that runs between Bicester and Oxford with a pick up point along the Bletchingdon Road. Bus number 250 (no evening or Sunday service). Takes roughly 30 minutes to Oxford. Or 30 minutes towards Bicester.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN AND AROUND KIRTLINGTON
-Kirtlington Quarry down Mill Lane for adventurous walks through
-Pigeon lock and canal waterways
-Blenheim Palace and Woodstock
-Golf at the Kirtlington Golf Club
-Explore Oxford and the Cotswolds
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
- *WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.