About Your Space
About Our Home
The Oxford Bothy is a small studio cottage situated in a lovely garden, in Kidlington. The accommodation comprises:
- Small stone-built cottage over 100 years old
- Studio-style with double bedroom-sitting area-kitchen
- The kitchen area is small but has a stove, microwave and fridge
- Bathroom with shower
- Walking distance to local shops
- Ten minutes car journey into central Oxford
- Twenty minutes bus journey into central Oxford
Outside Area and Garden
The cottage enjoys a very pretty and secluded garden
Roadside parking usually available nearby
About the Neighbourhood
The Bothy is well situated for Oxford and yet only five minutes bus journey away from Oxford Parkway Train Station - taking you into central London in just over an hour. Buses run every ten minutes into central Oxford. Driving into central Oxford will take a mere ten minutes. Within a 20 minute radius, you will find the beautiful town of Woodstock with it's many restaurants, traditional pubs and Blenheim Palace; The Cotswolds; 'Bicester Village' Designer Outlet; Cotswold Wildlife Park and Burford, and of course, the dreaming spires of Oxford University.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.