About Your Space
Apple Tree Barn at Horsehay Farm is an unusually spacious two bedroom apartment, covering the whole of the top floor of a converted stables building. Set in stunning countryside near to Duns Tew and Soho Farmhouse, Apple Tree Barn provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere in which to relax in after a day of exploring the countryside. You are situated just 17km from Banbury, 30km from Oxford and 17km from Chipping Norton which is one of the main gateways to the Cotswolds.
ABOUT OUR HOME
Apple Tree Barn comprises of:
- Stairs leading to a very spacious open-plan living-dining area. Large L shape sofa with flat screen TV and window overlooking the stables below and surrounding countryside.
- Dining table with seating for four.
- Fully equipped kitchen with plenty of surface space for food preparation. Oven and hob, washer-dryer and white goods.
- Family bathroom with bath and over-head shower, WC and wash basin.
OUTSIDE AREA AND GARDEN
Apple Tree Barn is within the grounds of Horsehay Farm which is a livery stables and equestrian centre (horse riding activities are not offered here). There is lots of green space around Apple Tree Barn and benches for outside eating. Guests are welcome to walk around the livery yard. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times due to horses.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Apple Tree Barn is situated in rolling Oxfordshire countryside and 2km from the picturesque village of Duns Tew. The nearest pub is the White Horse in Duns Tew. Local activities and excursions include:
- Explore the Cotswolds starting at Chipping Norton
- Blenheim Palace in Woodstock
- Day trip to Oxford to explore the colleges and the new shopping centre
- Shopping trip to Bicester Village outlet stores
- Drop in to the Hook Norton Brewery to taste their excellent beers
- Discover the town of Banbury
INCLUDED IN YOUR FEES
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels.)
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.