About Your Space
About Our Home
Taphouse Avenue is a comfortable two bedroom furnished short let accommodation located in a quiet residential area. The accommodation comprises of:
- Front door leading into a small hallway.
- Living room with large front window, wood floors and gas fire. Furnished with a two seater sofa, tub chairs and flat screen TV.
- Kitchen with dining table and seating for four, washing machine, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, electric oven and hob. The kitchen is fully equipped with pots and pans, chinaware and utensils.
- Conservatory looking out on to a pleasant garden with decking area and small lawn.
- Stairs leading up to a family bathroom comprising of bath with shower, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom one with king size bed, bedside tables, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Bedroom two with twin beds that can be made into a super-king bed on request, bedside tables, chest of drawers and hanging rack.
Outside Area and Garden
There is a rear garden with lawn area and decking. An ideal space to enjoy the sunshine.
There is off-road parking available for a standard size car by parking on the gravelled front driveway of the property. There is additional roadside parking available.
About the Neighbourhood
The property is located in a residential area just a kilometre or so walk from the centre of Witney. There is a grocery shop just a few minutes walk away, a fish and chip shop and a large petrol station and shop a few minutes walk.
Witney is a bustling market town located in between Oxford and Cheltenham on the edge of the Cotswolds, one of Britains designated 'Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. There are lots of bars, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets in the town of Witney.
Top suggestions for places to visit and things to do:
-Explore the Cotswolds 'Areas of Outstanding Natural
Beauty' with villages such as Stow-on-the-Wold,
Bourton-on-the-Water and Chipping Camden just a short drive
-Explore Blenheim Palace and Park. Birth place of Winston Churchill and a fantastic family day out.
-Explore Oxford city. We recommend the Ashmolean Museum, the Natural History Museum and a tour of at least one Oxford College.
-A day out at Cotswold Farm Park. A great working farm in the heart of the Cotswolds.
-A day out at Cotswold Wildlife Park. See the camels, hippo's and giraffes in a stunning venue.
-Chill out in Witney and enjoy one of the many great cafes and local shops.
-Tour of the Wychwood Brewery. One of the top ranking 'Trip Advisor' things to do in the area. If you like your English Ale then this is a 'must see' place to visit.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.