About Your Space
Meadow View is a stunning one bedroom short stay furnished apartment located in the market town of Witney, overlooking the lush green water meadow either side of the River Windrush. This spacious bungalow style apartment has been recently refurbished to a high standard and is thoughtfully furnished and equipped.
ABOUT OUR HOME
Meadow View is a one bedroom apartment overlooking water meadows. The accommodation comprises of:
- The kitchen-living-dining room leads onto a large patio which overlooks the River Windrush Water Meadows. One of the great pleasures of the apartment is the view from this room overlooking the meadows. Whilst just a short walk to the town centre, you can enjoy rural views of the water meadow and it's wildlife.
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washer-dryer.
- Living room and dining area with dining table and comfortable leather sofas. There is also Now TV, Netflix and Amazon Prime.
- Spacious bedroom with double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe. Wooden floors through the bedroom and corridor.
- Luxury bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Please note that there is a long flight of steps to the property. This may be an issue if you have mobility issues.
OUTSIDE AREA AND GARDEN
There is a large private patio opening off the living area and overlooking the water meadows.
There is one allocated parking space.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
The property is located in a residential area just a few minutes by car from the centre of the town. The location is quiet and safe. There is a lovely walk through the meadow into the centre of Witney which takes about ten minutes.
Witney is a bustling market town located in between Oxford and Cheltenham on the edge of the Cotswolds, one of Britain's designated 'Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. There are lots of bars, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets in the town of Witney.
Woodstock and Blenheim Palace are only 18 minutes by car and are a must see when visiting the area.
INCLUDED IN YOUR RENTAL FEES
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Things to Note
The property is situated at the bottom of a private driveway and adjacent to the owners own home. To access the property there is a long flight of stone steps. The steps can be an issue for guests with mobility issues.