About Your Space
About Our Home
Little Lane is a two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of the apartment building. The accommodation comprises of:
Private front door leading into the hallway with:
- Kitchen area with fully fitted and equipped kitchen with washer-dryer, oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave and toaster.
- Bedroom one with double bed, built in wardrobe, en suite bathroom with shower, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom two with built in wardrobe.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, WC and wash basin.
Outside Area and Garden
There is no garden or communal outside space at these apartments
The is one allocated parking space
About the Neighbourhood
Little Lane Apartment is located in the centre of Wantage within
walking distance of many local attractions with a supermarket 55
Here are our top five things to do nearby:
- The King Alfred's Head is a traditional pub in the heart of Wantage which hosts an open mic night for any budding musicians every Thursday
- Betjeman Millenial Park is a peaceful haven woodland celebrating the Wantage poet Sir John Betjeman
- The Uffington White Horse is a prehistoric figure etched into the White Horse Hill. The walk to the top provides fantastic views of Oxfordshire.
- Millets Farm is the perfect family day out with a farm shop, falconry, animal walkway and lovely cafe
- The Shoulder of Mutton is a sympathetically restored Victorian pub with a great selection of ales and ciders. Stop by to check out their vegetarian options.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.