About Your Space
About Our Home
The Woodstock Suite is a stylishly furnished one bedroom apartment and situated on the ground floor. The suite comprises of:
- Ground floor apartment in a secluded residential area.
- Bedroom furnished with built in wardrobes and comfortable double bed.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- Fully fitted kitchen with washer-dryer, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- Living area furnished with comfortable sofa, wide screen TV and lamps.
- Dining table with seating for three people.
Outside Area and Garden
There is a private patio area with dining table and chairs.
There is off street parking available for one car.
About the Neighbourhood
The Woodstock Suite is a short walk from the North Oxford suburb of Summertown. In Summertown you will find a range of supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and bars.
Oxford's rich culture is at your fingertips with the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford Castle Quarter and the Oxford colleges within 15 minutes bus ride as well as Oxford's plentiful and varied restaurants, bars and cafes. As an alternative to the City Centre the popular enclave of Jericho is 20 minutes walk away.
Jericho offers a good selection of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and an independent cinema. Getting away from city life is just as simple from this property as it is located close to the canal and the River Thames where you can walk or cycle and take in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than 10 nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Things to Note