About Your Space
About Our Home
Martin Court is a modern first floor, one bedroom apartment. The accommodation comprises:
- Kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with everything you would need for a short or long stay.
- Living-dining room has large sliding doors with lovely views over Oxford. There is a large sofa which converts to a double bed, high back chair and TV. Dining table and four chairs.
- Bedroom with double bed, built in wardrobes dressing table and chest of drawers.
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower, WC and wash basin.
Outside Area and Garden
Unfortunately there is no garden area at this property
No parking is available with the apartment
About the Neighbourhood
Summertown, in north Oxford, is a vibrant and attractive residential area with plenty of interesting restaurants and cafes to choose from. With the Cherwell River to the east and the Oxford Canal to the west it offers easy access to an incredible range of shops and services of all kinds, and to sports and leisure facilities and open countryside. It is just a short bus ride into the heart of Oxford with its many famous colleges.
Getting around Oxford is easy! There are many great cycle and walkways connecting you with the centre and all major attractions. However, if cycling isn't for you there are several bus services will deliver you into the beating heart of the city in no time! City2 buses (2, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D) run every few minutes from Banbury Road stops into the city centre, and from Magdalen Street in the city out to Summertown. The service is run by both the Oxford Bus Company and Stagecoach and return tickets and travelcards bought on one service can be used on the other.
Included in Your Rental
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights
- Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, laundry detergent and dishwasher tablets. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.