About Your Space
About Our Home
West Grove is a two bedroom apartment in a quiet residential area of Summertown. The accommodation comprises:
- The L-shaped living and dining area is a very good size and is sunny and welcoming with two large windows. The living area has a comfortable three-seater sofa and large matching footstool and coffee table, a TV and a separate work station with desk and chair. The dining area is very elegant with a solid wood table and four chairs for dining, and sideboard.
- The main bedroom is south-facing and has a double bed, large wardrobe, chest of drawers and two bedside tables.
- The second bedroom is also south-facing with a king bed (can request to split into twin beds, plus a wardrobe and bedside table.
- The kitchen is very modern and smart; it is newly fitted to a high standard and fully equipped with everything a visitor needs, including dishwasher, washing-machine and tumble-dryer.
- The bathroom is modern and elegantly tiled, and combines bath and overhead shower. There is a constant supply of hot water.
- Centrally heated throughout with warm carpeting in all the living areas and smart tiles in the kitchen and bathroom.
- The apartment is on the first floor in a quiet block in an exclusive residential area. An intercom entry system provides extra security.
Outside Area and Garden
There is no communal garden area at these apartments
There is an allocated undercover parking space under the building.
About the Neighbourhood
This self-catering apartment in Oxford is conveniently located five minutes from the exclusive Summertown shopping area, which has all the shops you will need (including quality supermarkets and chemists), as well as excellent restaurants and bars and a leisure centre with indoor swimming pool and sports facilities. Also in North Oxford are the beautiful University Parks (open to everyone) where you can walk, picnic, punt on the river and watch cricket in the summer. This short let apartment in the North Oxford/Summertown area provides an excellent alternative to hotel accommodation and is also a good choice for anyone looking for a holiday cottage in Oxford.
Oxford city centre is only ten minutes away by bus, with the bus stop four minutes' walk from the property. It is a pleasant journey, straight down the Banbury Road/St Giles, taking you past North Oxford's distinctive Victorian Gothic architecture and university buildings. This easy access to all areas of Oxford makes the apartment ideal for an Oxford holiday letting or a corporate booking.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.