About Your Space
About Our Home
Victoria Road is a detached two bedroom home located in Summertown. The accommodation comprises:
Downstairs ground floor:
- Living-dining area with round dining table and chairs, sofa and easy chairs, garden view.
- Reception room suitable for study or relaxation.
- Fully integrated kitchen with everything you should need for a short or long stay.
- Shower room with WC and wash basin.
- Rear door with access to the patio and garden.
The upstairs first floor:
- Bedroom one is master bedroom with queen-size bed and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom two is a standard double with chest of drawers and hanging space.
- Small study room with desk and chair.
- Family bathroom with bath with overhead shower, WC and wash basin.
Outside Area and Garden
There is a spacious patio area at the rear of the property and a lawned garden area stretching back approximately 20 metres.
About the Neighbourhood
Victoria Road is a quiet and safe residential side street off
the main Banbury Road which heads into Oxford.
We are just a few minutes walk from Summertown with many shops, restaurants and cafes. We have a Marks and Spencer Food Hall as well as a mini Tesco. We have a plethora of excellent restaurants including The Oxford Kitchen for something special, Mama Mia for a family pizza and Joes for an amazing brunch or casual dinner.
There is a direct bus route into Oxford which takes ten to fifteen minutes.
Please note, there is no parking at this property.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.