About Your Space
About Our Home
Rogers Street is a newly refurbished two bedroom terrace home. The accommodation comprises of:
The ground floor comprises of:
- Fully fitted and modern kitchen equipped with chinaware, cooking equipment, electric hob and oven, fridge-freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Dining area with round glass table and four chairs.
- Comfortable sofa, wide screen TV and garden view.
- Utility room with WC, wash basin and washer/dryer machine.
Stairs lead up to the second floor comprising of:
- Bedroom one is a twin bedroom with chest of drawers and garden view.
- Bedroom two has a king size double bed with wardrobe and bedside tables.
- Family bathroom with walk-in shower, wash basin and WC.
Outside Area and Garden
This home has a lovely patio area with seating and a planted garden and lawn area. The garden is enclosed and private.
There is no parking available at this property
About the Neighbourhood
Rogers Street is situated in the Summertown suburb of Oxford. We are just a few minutes walk from many shops, restaurants and cafes. We have a Marks and Spencer Food Hall as well as a mini Tesco. We have a plethora of excellent restaurants including The Oxford Kitchen for something special, Mama Mia for a family pizza and Joes for an amazing brunch or casual dinner.
There is a direct bus route into Oxford which takes ten to fifteen minutes.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.