About Your Space
About Our Home
Rawlinson Road is a two bedroom apartment on the ground floor. The accommodation comprises:
- A small communal hallway at the front of the property.
- Stylish living-dining room furnished with sofa and easy chairs, large flat screen TV and side tables.
- Dining area with dining table and seating for six.
- Bedroom one is furnished with a super king size bed (190 cm wide), bedside tables, wardrobes, study desk. The bed can be split into two singles if requested in advance. There is a large window which overlooks the private garden at the rear of the property.
- Bedroom two is a standard double bedroom with wardrobe, chest of drawers and side table
- Stunning bathroom with walk in shower, WC and wash basin
- The fully fitted kitchen is another great feature of the property. Equipped to a high standard with electric oven and hob, washer-dryer, fridge-freezer and built in microwave. All chinaware and cooking utensils provided.
Outside Area and Garden
There is a beautiful large garden at the rear of the property and a patio area for guests.
There is allocated off road parking available for one car at the front of the property.
About the Neighbourhood
With its large red brick houses and expansive gardens, Rawlinson Road is one of Oxford's most iconic residential streets. There is a long list of famous scientific and literary figures who have lived along the road over the years, and you will quickly feel at home in Oxford. The location is a short walk to the local shops in Summertown and a few minutes by bus to the centre of Oxford.
The bus journey to the city centre from this Oxford apartment takes five minutes and the service is frequent. Alternatively the walk to the city centre takes 20 minutes and is very pleasant: straight down the Banbury Road/St Giles, taking you past North Oxford's distinctive Victorian Gothic architecture and university buildings.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.