About Your Space
About Our Home
Rawlinson Road A is a two bedroom ground floor apartment located just outside the vity on a leafy residential road. The accommodation comprises of:
Small communal hallway at the front of the property:
- Modern fully fitted and equipped kitchen.
- Dining room with dining table and seating for four.
- Stylish living room furnished with sofa and easy chairs.
- Bedroom one is a double bedroom with wardrobe and side tables.
- Bedroom two is a double bedroom with wardrobe, side tables and views onto the quiet, rear facing garden area.
- Bathroom with bath and shower, WC and wash basin
Outside Area and Garden
There is a large garden at the rear of the property. Access is permitted but ball games are not allowed and we ask children to be supervised at all times.
There is allocated off road parking available for one car at the front of the property.
About the Neighbourhood
With its large red brick houses and expansive gardens, Rawlinson Road is one of Oxford's most iconic residential streets. There is a long list of famous scientific and literary figures who have lived along the road over the years, and living along this road you will quickly feel at home in Oxford. The location is just a short walk to the local shops in Summertown and a few minutes by bus to the centre of Oxford.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.