About Your Space
Park View is a contemporary three bedroom family home situated on the edge of Cutteslowe and Sunnymead Park which is 7km north of Oxford city centre. The home, which has been recently fully refurbished to a high standard, sleeps up to five guests in a double bedroom and two single rooms (plus a roll-out bed). The home is situated in a quiet residential area.
The home is superbly located for easy access to Oxford whether by car or bus. The nearest bus stop is 100 metres or so away with regular direct service into Oxford city centre.
There is the spacious Cutteslowe Park just 20 metres or so from the home, with spacious walks and play areas for children.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The property comprises of:
- Open plan living-dining-kitchen area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer.
- Dining area with seating for six.
- Living area with comfortable sofas and seating area with Smart TV.
Stairs lead up to:
- Bedroom one is a double bedroom with king size double bed and wardrobe.
- Bedroom two has a single bed.
- Bedroom three has a single bed which has a further roll out single bed underneath.
- Family bathroom with bath and over head shower, wash basin and WC.
There is a rear courtyard area and small front garden. The large Cuttleslowe and Sunnymead Park is just a minutes walk away.
ABOUT YOUR HOST
This home is hosted by Short Let Space Holiday Cottages. We are an independent Holiday Cottage company specialising in cottage and holiday home rentals in Oxford and the Cotswolds. The home is personally managed by our local home manager who is on hand to help guests with anything needed.
Park View is situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood of Cutteslowe. The house is towards the end of a cul-de-sac so there is no through traffic. The neighbours are all very pleasant and it is a very quiet location.
There is off street parking for two cars at the rear of the property.
INCLUDED IN YOUR RENTAL FEE
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Corner shop and Post Office 100 m away
Nearest supermarket: 3km
- Oxford city: 4km
- Nearest pub/cafe/restaurant: 3km
Bus stop into and out of town 300 m away
Park Cafe for simple food - 100 m away : http://cuttesloweparkcafe.co.uk/
Summertown Pubs and resaurants 2km
Cutteslowe Park is 20 m away and offers beautiful walks, a small lake, playgrounds for kids, some leisure and recreational facilities for the entire family.