About Your Space
About Our Home
Lavender House is a two bedroom detached home in Summertown. The accommodation comprises:
The ground floor:
- Living room furnished with two seater sofa and easy chair, flat screen television.
- Dining room with dining table and seating for four. Door leads out into the garden.
- Kitchen with fridge-freezer, electric oven and hob, microwave and toaster.
- Small utility room with washing machine and dryer.
The upstairs comprises of:
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over bath.
- Bedroom one facing out to the garden and furnished with a standard double bed (137cm x 190cm), chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Bedroom two at the front of the house and furnished with a standard double bed (137cm x 190cm), chest of drawers and wardrobe.
Outside Area and Garden
There is a generous garden to the rear of the property. We are keen to point out that the garden is quite overgrown and not manicured in anyway.
There is an off road parking space for one small vehicle
About the Neighbourhood
Lavender House is located along the quiet residential Victoria Road situated in the north Oxford suburb of Summertown. Summertown is a hub of restaurants, shops and cafes all within walking distance of Lavender House. There are several supermarkets including Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
There is a bus stop about 5 minutes walk from the property with direct bus services to Oxford running every 10 minutes.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.