About Your Space
About Our Home
The Firs is a two bedroom apartment, furnished and decorated to a high standard. The accommodation comprises:
- The living room is south-facing with large windows creating a light and spacious living area. It is furnished with a comfortable two-seater sofa and armchair and flat screen TV. A contemporary glass table with four chairs in the dining area. The living room opens onto a balcony overlooking the communal garden below.
- A fully fitted to a high standard and is fully equipped with everything you might need
- The bathroom combines bath and overhead shower.
- The main bedroom is south-facing with a double bed, flat screen TV and ample wardrobe space.
- The second bedroom is a comfortable single room.
- Iphone 5 music hub and charger available for guests use.
Outside Area and Garden
There are attractive private gardens, shared with the other residents.
There is one allocated parking space
About the Neighbourhood
This self-catering apartment in Oxford is five minutes from the exclusive Summertown shopping area, which has all the shops you will need (including quality supermarkets and chemists), as well as excellent restaurants and bars, and a leisure centre with indoor swimming pool and sports facilities. Also in North Oxford are the beautiful University Parks (open to everyone) where you can walk, picnic, punt on the river and watch cricket in the summer. All in all, a superb choice for an Oxford holiday letting or an Oxford business visit.
Oxford city centre is only ten minutes away by bus (approx. 3kms), with the bus stop four minutes' walk from the property. It is a pleasant journey, straight down the Banbury Road/St Giles, taking you past North Oxford's distinctive Victorian Gothic architecture and university colleges and buildings.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.