About Your Space
About Our Home
Elizabeth Jennings Way is a one bedroom apartment, located on the ground floor. The accommodation comprises:
- The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is very bright and homelike, with pine furniture and kitchen fittings and neutral cream flooring. There is a comfortable leather sofa, coffee table and flat-screen TV for relaxing, and a breakfast bar where meals can be eaten. The kitchen area is spacious with all the appliances and equipment you will need for a self-catering stay including cooking facilities, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dryer and dishwasher.
- The double bedroom has a large fitted wardrobe for storage and bedside tables with reading lamps.
- The large bathroom has a shower cubicle with power shower, a wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Pictures and mirrors on the wall, books on the shelves and many decorative touches give the apartment a welcoming feel.
- In a quiet block in an exclusive residential area. An intercom entry system provides extra security.
Outside Area and Garden
The living area opens on to an attractive shared courtyard garden at the back of the building
There is an allocated parking for one vehicle
About the Neighbourhood
The apartment is in a prestigious development in North Oxford, which runs from the Woodstock Road near Summertown west towards Port Meadow. The apartment is actually on the corner of Elizabeth Jennings Way and the Woodstock Road, close to bus stops. There is easy access to Oxford city centre which is 3kms away, only ten minutes either by car or by bus. It is a pleasant journey into Oxford, straight down the Woodstock Road/St Giles, taking you past North Oxford's distinctive Victorian Gothic architecture and university buildings. Transport links in all directions are excellent as the Oxford ring road leading to the A34 and M40 is very close by.
This North Oxford apartment has excellent local facilities and is in Oxford's top residential area, the first choice of university academics and professional people. It is five minutes' walk from Summertown's restaurants, bars and shops (including quality supermarkets and chemists) and a leisure centre with indoor swimming pool and sports facilities. Also nearby is the beautiful Port Meadow area with the River Thames and the Oxford Canal running through, where you can walk and picnic. All in all it is an excellent choice for a self-catering stay in Oxford and compares very favourably with hotel rates in this exclusive area.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.