About Your Space
Superbly presented, spacious two-bedroom/two-bathroom apartment in a quiet, secure location in the heart of Oxford's most exclusive residential area, Summertown in North Oxford. The apartment is elegantly and comfortably furnished and generously proportioned throughout.
About Our Home
Bishop Kirk Place is a very spacious second floor, two bedroom apartment. The accommodation comprises:
- The kitchen/diner is fully equipped for a self-catering holiday in Oxford, with all appliances including dishwasher, washing-machine and tumble dryer. It is furnished with a pine dining table and chairs for dining.
- The living room is light, spacious and comfortably furnished. It has a double sofa bed which can accommodate extra guests by arrangement, two easy chairs, coffee table, desk with chair and flat screen TV. It is south-facing and looks over the private communal garden
- The main bedroom (also south-facing) has a double bed and a large wardrobe and chest of drawers for storage, two bedside tables and a full-sized en suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
- The second bedroom has two single beds plus wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- The large family bathroom is across the hall from the second bedroom; it combines bath and overhead shower.
- The spacious hall has a table and is wide enough to be used for extra study space if needed.
- Centrally heated throughout with warm carpeting in all the living areas and smart tiles in the kitchen and bathroom.
- The walls of the apartment are hung with an attractive selection of original art, prints and mirrors, giving a very home-like feel.
Outside Area and Garden
The apartments share the communal gardens
There is one allocated parking space.
About the Neighbourhood
This serviced self-catering apartment has excellent local facilities. It is two minutes' walk from Summertown's restaurants, bars and shops (including quality supermarkets and chemists), and a leisure centre with indoor swimming pool and sports facilities. Also in North Oxford are the beautiful University Parks (open to everyone) where you can walk, picnic, punt on the river and watch cricket in the summer. This short let apartment in North Oxford compares very favourably with hotel rates.
Oxford city centre is 3kms away, only ten minutes by bus, with the bus stop very close to the apartment. It is a pleasant journey, straight down the Woodstock Road/St Giles, taking you past North Oxford's distinctive Victorian Gothic architecture and university buildings. The excellent location and transport links make this an ideal Oxford holiday letting, whether you are looking for a corporate booking or a holiday cottage in Oxford.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.