About Your Space
About Our Home
Walton Lane is a one bedroom apartment located in Jericho. The accommodation comprises:
- Kitchen-living-dining area. Fully fitted kitchen equipped with washing machine, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer and other modern appliances.
- Seating area with sofa, easy chair and flat screen freeview TV.
- Modern space-saving dining table and chairs
- Cosy bedroom with chest of drawers.
- Bathroom fitted with full sized bath and power shower.
Outside Area and Garden
There is no garden area at the apartment.
There is no parking at the apartment.
About the Neighbourhood
The property is located in the delightful district of Jericho in North Oxford and walking distance of the city centre, with a journey that will take you past many famous Oxford landmarks, whatever route you choose. Transport links in all directions are excellent as the Oxford ring road leading to the A34 and M40 is close by and the train station is five minutes away.
Close to a wide variety of restaurants and local conveniences as well as famous landmarks such as the Oxford University Press Building, Ashmolean Museum and beautiful Port Meadow conservation area. Perfectly located for those with a love of history and architecture, along with a selection of restaurants from every corner of the globe. The property is well situated for those looking for a relaxing holiday walking through Oxford University and it's meadows followed by a canal-side pub lunch, or needing a convenient city centre apartment for work.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.