About Your Space
About Our Home
Jericho Townhouse is an exceptional two bedroom apartment. The accommodation comprises:
The lower floor:
- Hallway and entrance with original quarry tiled floor.
- Cloakroom with washbasin and WC
- Spacious living area (4.5m x 3.5m) with sofa, easy chair and wall-mounted flat screen TV.
- Dining area with round dining table and seating for four.
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with tiled splash back, electric double oven, gas hob and extractor fan. There is a built in washer-dryer and dishwasher.
- Bedroom one (3.6m x 3.6m) is a twin room with two standard single beds, wardrobe and dressing chair. The room is west facing and looks over the large garden.
- Bedroom two (4.5m x 3.8m) is a king size bedroom with wardrobe and easy chair. The bay window lets in plenty of light.
- Family bathroom with twin wash basins and bath with overhead shower.
Outside Area and Garden
Double doors open out onto a slate tiled patio area with garden furniture and seating for four. The garden extends nearly 60 metres down to the Oxford Canal. Access to the water edge is protected by a waist-high fence.
There is off road parking for one vehicle. The parking space is suitable for a normal car, it may not be wide enough for many four-wheel drive vehicles.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Things to Note
There is a canal at the end of the garden. There is a waist-high fence before the canal, but guests are advised that they should not allow children to play in the garden without supervision.