About Your Space
This stunning three bedroom Jericho home is situated mere minutes from Oxford's beautiful canal and offers a spacious back garden with pond. Sit outside and enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning sunlight before heading into the city's bustling centre to explore the local sights. With three spacious double bedrooms, a large and bright kitchen and dining area as well as a comfortable living room, you'll have everything you need to enjoy your Oxford adventure.
About Our Home
Canal Street is a three bedroom terraced property and the accommodation comprises:
- The galley kitchen / diner is large, bright and spacious with lots of storage. The kitchen is fully equipped including dishwasher, double oven, washer-dryer and Nespresso machine. The dining area has table and chairs.
- Cloakroom with WC and wash basin
- The living room features a lovely period fireplace and has a comfortable sofa and armchair and a Smart TV.
Stairs lead up to the first floor:
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom one with king size bed and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom two with single bed (with guest bed that pulls out to create a second single bed), chest of drawers and hanging space.
Stairs lead up to the second floor:
Bedroom three with double bed, hanging space and chest of drawers.
Outside Area and Garden
There is a lovely back garden and patio with bistro set, which is accessed off the dining area.
There is no parking available at this property
About the Neighbourhood
The fashionable Oxford suburb of Jericho is a very short walk away with a wide choice of restaurants and cafes. Summertown is also just 25 minutes walk and has numerous supermarkets and shops. Central Oxford is a 12 minute walk. A short walk over the canal will take you to the train station, and the journey to London is less than an hour.
The River Thames and Castle Mill Stream are very close and there are numerous stunning walks along the river and through Port Meadow. The property offers the very best experience of Oxford living.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.