About Your Space
Two bedroom first floor apartment situated in the Headingtn area of Oxford just a short walk to shops and restaurants. East access to the JR and Churchill Hospitals.
The apartment is in a quiet block suitable for a professional couple and has one allocated parking space.
The apartment comprises of:
- Communal entrance with secure digital lock.
- Stairs and elevator to first floor.
- Wood floors through the whole apartment.
- Bedroom one furnished with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside lights. Ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom two with single bed which has a pull out under bed to make a twin.
- Family bathroom with shower, WC and wash basin.
- Living-dining room with sofa, easy chair, T.V, dining table with chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge-freezer, microwave, chinaware and cooking equipment.
There is an allocated space for one car
- Monthly rental fee: £1395.00
- Minimum 6 month term
- Rental rates exclude Council Tax, utilities, TV licence
OUTSIDE AREA AND GARDEN
The apartment is on the 1st floor of a purpose built development and is very well located for the Headington hospitals and Oxford Brookes University. Next to the major Green Road Roundabout which links the Oxford ring road and the A40/M40 to London, it has fast access to most areas including the business and science parks of Oxford and South Oxfordshire. The direct coach service to London goes straight past the apartment and there is a frequent bus service to Oxford city centre, which is two miles away and takes about 15 minutes.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Headington is a smart and popular residential area to the north-east of Oxford. It is the part of Oxford which has the best access to London via the A40/M40, so it attracts many London commuters. It has its own shopping area with all the shops guests will need (including supermarkets, chemists, butcher's, newsagent's etc) and many continental pubs and restaurants. It also has a number of attractive green spaces including Bury Knowle Park, South Park and Headington Hill Park within walking distance. Delightful villages and countryside are also very close on the other side of the Oxford ring road.