About Your Space
About Our Home
Norton House is a very well appointed three bedroom house. The accommodation comprises:
The ground floor comprises of:
- Living room with wood effect porcelain tile flooring and underfloor heating, comfortable sofa with three recliners. Wall mounted 49 inch flat screen TV
- Kitchen-dining area with wood effect porcelain tile flooring and underfloor heating. Fully fitted kitchen with washer-dryer, dishwasher, oven and hob.
- Bathroom which is a walk-in wetroom with WC.
First floor comprises of:
- Bedroom one is a standard king size bed with wardrobe and drawer space for storage.
- Bedroom two is a standard double with wardrobe and drawer space for storage.
- Bedroom three is a smaller room with a standard double with wardrobe and drawer space for storage. The bed is a pull down bed to allow maximum use of the room space.
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and WC.
Outside Area and Garden
There is a small private garden.
There is parking for two cars.
About the Neighbourhood
The house is situated in a quiet, residential cul-de-sac with no through traffic. The shops, restaurants and cafes of Headington and bus stops to London and airport a ten minute walk from the house. There is a choice of supermarkets in Headington including Waitrose. There are also several banks and a post office within walking distance.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.