About Your Space
About Our Home
Ash Grove is a spacious four bedroom short stay family home to rent in the Headington area of Oxford. There is a direct bus route to Oxford city and easy access to Oxford Ring Road. The accommodation comprises:
Ground floor comprises of:
- Spacious open plan living-kitchen-diner with wood floors throughout.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer and toaster. Chinaware and cooking utensils all included. Plenty of kitchen work surface area for food preparation.
- Large dining table with seating for six.
- Living area with sofa, easy chair and wide screen TV.
- Ground floor WC with wash basin.
Stairs lead up to second floor comprising of:
- Bedroom one is a double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom two is a single bedroom
- Bedroom three is a small bedroom with double bed
- Family bathroom with bath with over head shower, WC and wash basin
Stairs lead up to third attic floor comprising of:
- Bedroom four with king size bed, bedside table and wardrobe.
- En suite bathroom with shower, WC and wash basin.
Outside Area and Garden
There is a large garden at the rear of the home with a lawn. Great as a children's play area.
There is off street parking available at the front of the house for one vehicle.
About the Neighbourhood
Ash Grove is a quiet residential area in the Headington area of Oxford. There are lots of shops, cafes and restaurants in the centre of Headington which is 1km away. There is a Waitrose and Tesco supermarket 1km away.
The property has easy access to the Oxford Ring Road and onto the M40. There is a direct and regular bus service into Oxford which takes about 22 minutes and the nearest bus stop is 5 minutes walk. There is a regular bus service to London and Heathrow airport from Headington.
Oxford city 4.6km; Headington Girls' School 1km; Oxford Brookes University 2km; John Radcliffe Hospital 2km; Manor and Nuffield Hospital 2km; London 80km
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.