About Your Space
About Our Home
The Oxford Artist's House is a charming three bedroom end of terrace property with easy access into the city. The accommodation comprises:
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen which features a central island with lots of work space and a breakfast bar area. Lots of natural light.
- Sun room off the kitchen which opens onto the rear patio.
- Dining area with table and chairs for four guests.
- The sitting area is a cosy and stylish room with comfy sofas, easy chair and large wide screen TV.
- Downstairs WC and wash basin.
Stairs to the first floor:
- Family bathroom with free standing bath and separate walk-in deluge shower, WC and wash basin.
Short staircase up:
- Bedroom one is a very spacious room with super king size bed, large wardrobe and chect of drawers. This room can be made up as a twin with 48 hours notice
- Bedroom two with double bed, fitted wardrobe.
Curved staircase up to second floor:
- Bedroom three is a single room with en suite shower room with WC and wash basin.
Outside Area and Garden
The property enjoys a private patio space that opens off the sun room.
There is no parking available at the property
About the Neighbourhood
Situated just off the Iffley Road the property is walking distance from central Oxford. However, there is a regular bus service during inclement weather. There are also many shops and restaurants a short walk away on the Cowley Road. Take a walk to the River Thames, Aston's Eyot and The Kidneys nature reserves, Magdalen Bridge or Oxford Botanic Garden. Oxford is packed with wonderful things to see and places to visit.
Included in Your Rental Fee
Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets,
blankets and towels).
Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.