About Your Space
Modern four bedroom and two bathroom furnished short stay Oxford home sleeping up to seven guests. 4.4km to central Oxford.
About our Home
Our Hollow Way House Oxford four bedroom short stay vacation rental home comprises of:
- Spacious living room furnished with sofa, easy chairs, TV with Free View Channels, wood floors throughout.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, all chinaware and cooking utensils.
- Dining area with seating for six guests.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board.
Stairs lead up to first floor with
- Bedroom one with small double bed (120cm x 190cm), wardrobe.
- Family bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin.
Stairs lead up to third floor
- Bathroom with bath and shower over bath, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom two with standard size double bed (135cm x 190cm), bedside table and wardrobe.
- Bedroom three with standard size double bed (135cm x 190cm), bedside table and wardrobe.
- Bedroom four with standard size single bed 90cm x 190cm, bedside table and wardrobe.
Outside Area and Garden
There is a spacious private patio area with seating.
Hollow Way House is situated along a quite narrow private road. There is no allocated parking but there is usually a kerbside parking space available.
Hollow Way House is on a bus route with a regular direct service to Oxford city centre, Headington and Cowley. Oxford Business Park is 1km and a 20 minute walk.
About the Neighbourhood
Hollow Way House is located along the Hollow Way Road that runs between Headington and Cowley. The house is a terrace along a narrow side street off the main road.
Nearby Headington is an eastern suburb of Oxford. It is at the top of Headington Hill overlooking the city in the Thames Valley below. The life of the large residential area is centred upon London Road, the main road between London and Oxford.
Nearby Cowley is a residential and industrial area that forms a small conurbation within greater Oxford. Cowley's neighbours are central Oxford to the northwest, Rose Hill and Blackbird Leys to the south, New Headington to the north and the villages of Horspath and Garsington across fields to the east. Internationally, Cowley is best known for its automotive industry - historically it was the home of the car manufacturer Morris (later absorbed into British Leyland, then the Rover Group), which has now evolved into MINI.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.