About Your Space
About Our Home
Anne Greenwood Close is a modern two bedroom terrace in a residential location. The accommodation comprises of :
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen - fully fitted and well equipped with everything you will need to dine-in during your stay including fridge-freezer, oven, hob and washer-dryer.
- Living-dining room with dining table and seating for four guests. Living area with two seater sofa and two easy chairs, wide screen TV and large patio door to access the garden.
Stairs lead to the first floor:
- Bedroom one - A bright room with king size bed and lots of storage. Beds can be made up as twin beds
- Bedroom two - King size beds which can also be made up as twin beds.
- Family bathroom - with bath and overhead shower, WC and wash basin
Outside Area and Garden
The property enjoys a private garden with patio
The property has one allocated parking space. Additional visitor parking is available but not guaranteed.
About the Neighbourhood
Anne Greenwood Close is located close to Iffley Turn in a peaceful residential area. The River Thames and Iffley Lock are just a 15 minute walk and about the same distance in the other direction are the shops, restaurants and gyms of Temple Cowley. The property is just a two minute walk from the bus route to Oxford
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.