About Your Space
Upper Fisher House is a three bedroom holiday home located just a few minutes walk to the centre of Oxford. The three story victorian terrace house overlooks Millstream which is a tributary to the river Thames. The home is located along a quiet side street which leads to Hythe Bridge and a few minutes walk to the city centre.
The home comprises of a groundfloor kitchen-living-dining area and stairs leading to the first floor with family bathroom and main double bedroom with en-suite shower and W.C. Stairs lead up to the second floor with a single bedroom and further double bedroom.
There is a small private garden with decking and patio area.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
- First floor comprising of kitchen-living-dining-room
- Kitchen supplied with washer-dryer, electric oven and gas hob, toaster, kettle.
- Gas central heating throughout
- First floor with family bathroom with bath, handheld shower and W.C
- Double bedroom with double bed, ensuite shower and W.C.
- Second floor with single bedroom with standard single bed.
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed and views across to Oxford city.
- T.V and WiFi.
- Pubs and restaurants within 0.1 mile.
- Oxford city centre within 0.5 mile.
- Oxford railway station 0.5 mile
- Said business school 0.1 mile.
- No smoking permitted in the property or in the rear garden.
This short stay apartment in Oxford is in a fantastic location for easy access to the City Centre. Just a short ten minute walk will bring you onto Cornmarket Street, one of the main shopping streets in Oxford.
This apartment couldn't be better placed for quick access to Oxford train station and the prestigious Said Business School which are both only three minutes walk away.
Oxford's rich culture is at your fingertips from this property with the Ashmolean museum, Castle complex and the Oxford Colleges within ten minutes walk or less as well as Oxford's plentiful and varied restaurants, bars and cafes. As an alternative to the City Centre the popular enclave of Jericho is 15 minutes walk away. Jericho offers a good selection of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and an independent cinema. Getting away from City life is just as simple from this property as it is located close to the Canal and the Thames where you can walk or cycle and take in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
Important property notes
- There is no parking available for this property. The nearest parking is Worcester Street Car Park.
- The garden is private but it is overlooked by, and overlooks the neighbours garden.
- This is a terrace home and is not suitable as a 'party' house.
Visit our Oxford City Guide to discover all about what to see and do in Oxford.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than 14 nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
LOW PLASTIC PROMISE
Your host of this home has committed to our low plastic use policy which means that we provide a refillable soap dispenser in each bathroom and kitchen. We also provide a reillable washing up liquid. We do not provide single use bottles of shampoo and other toiletries.