About Your Space
Rewley Road is a two bedroom ground floor apartment just a short walk away from Oxford City Centre and the train station. Located on a quiet street in a well maintained development, the apartment is finished to a very high standard, it is clean, cosy and bathed in natural light. With high quality furniture, including stylish leather sofas, this is the perfect place to spend your time in Oxford.
About Our Home
Rewley Road is a two bedroom apartment just a very short walk from the city. The accommodation comprises:
- Spacious and light living room/dining room. The space has comfortable leather sofas, coffee table and wide screen TV. There is dining table and seating for four guests.
- The fully equipped kitchen benefits from a lot of surface space to make cooking meals easy and convenient. There are good quality appliances: washing machine, electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan, microwave, fridge/freezer
- The master bedroom is large with two big double wardrobes and its own en suite shower room.
- The second bedroom has a double bed and equally good storage space with a large freestanding wardrobe.
- The main bathroom has a gleaming white suite including a large corner bath, perfect to unwind in after a long day.
Outside Area and Garden
Although there is no garden space at the property, there are walks and benches along the river - just one minute from the apartment.
There is one parking space allocated to the apartment
About the Neighbourhood
This short stay apartment in Oxford is in a fantastic location for easy access to the City Centre. Just a short ten minute walk will bring you onto Cornmarket Street, one of the main shopping streets in Oxford.
This apartment couldn't be better placed for quick access to Oxford train station and the prestigious Said Business School which are both only three minutes walk away. Oxford's rich culture is at your fingertips from this property with the Ashmolean museum, Castle complex and the Oxford Colleges within ten minutes walk or less as well as Oxford's plentiful and varied restaurants, bars and cafes. As an alternative to the City Centre the popular enclave of Jericho is 15 minutes walk away. Jericho offers a good selection of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and an independent cinema. Getting away from City life is just as simple from this property as it is located close to the Canal and the Thames where you can walk or cycle and take in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.