About Your Space
Quince Cottage is red brick 'Victorian' style terrace cottage sleeping up to 4 guests in two rooms. The Holkiday Cottage is situated along a quiet side street along the Iffley road which leads into Oxford. The cottage is a 15 minute walk to the city centre.
About Our Home
Quince Cottage is a two bedroom Victorian terrace. The accommodation comprises:
- Living room with three seater sofa and easy chair. Digital flat screen TV.
- The kitchen is compact but with everything you will need for a short or extended stay. There is a dining table and four chairs. Wooden kitchen work surfaces and gas cooker with two burners. There is an electric oven.
- The bathroom/toilet is on the ground floor and comprises of a shower over bath, and wash basin.
- Bedroom one has a double bed. Thee is a small study area leading off the back bedroom, furnished with study desk and chair.
- Bedroom two has a double bedroom and fitted wardrobes
OUTSIDE AREA AND GARDEN
There is a private garden with patio area and decking - a lovely place to sit during the Summer months.
The cottage is located down a narrow side street. Road-side parking is usually available but there is no guaranteed or allocated space.
ABOUT YOUR HOST
This home is hosted by Short Let Space Holiday Cottages. We are an independent Holiday Cottage company specialising in cottage and holiday home rentals in Oxford and the Cotswolds. The home is personally managed by our local home manager who is on hand to help guests with anything needed.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Vicarage Lane has a lovely neighbourhood feel and you will quickly feel like a local. Vicarage Lane is a no through road which means that there is only limited traffic using the road and it is travelling slowly.
The property is located in the Oxford suburb of New Hinksey, just off the Abingdon Road which is one of the main routes into Oxford from the South. There is easy access to the ring road and to the A34.
Included In Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.