About Your Space
About our Home
Our Princes's Street Oxford three bedroom short stay vacation rental home comprises of:
- Spacious living room furnished with sofa, easy chair, TV with UK channels. Wood floors throughout.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, all chinaware and cooking utensils.
- Dining area with seating for six guests.
- Stairs lead down to bedroom one with double bed, en suite bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Basement utility room with washing machine and dryer.
Stairs lead up to first floor with
- Bedroom two with double bed, wardrobes.
- Bedroom three with two standard single beds
- Family bathroom with bath and shower, toilet and wash basin.
Outside Area and Garden
Princes's Street has a spacious patio and seating area at the rear of the property. There is rear access to Union Street through the garden door.
There is one parking space provided on request by prior arrangement. Parking is a premium in Oxford city and there is no long term road side parking available. The nearest paid car park is called Union Street Car Park and a five minute walk.
About the Neighbourhood
Our home is situated in between Princes's Street and Union Street. We are a short walk to the many shops and restaurants located along the Cowley Road. We are also a short walk to the Headington Road which leads up to Oxford Brookes University. The large South Park is nearby which is a large open park. It takes about ten minutes to walk to central Oxford along the Cowley Road, over Magdalen Bridge, past the Botanical Gardens and Magdalen College.
Included in Your Rental Fee
Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.