About Your Space
ABOUT OUR HOME
The Oxford Lodge comprises of six self-contained rooms in a stylishly converted Oxford home. Each room is en suite and all rooms share a communal kitchen and dining area. The Oxford Lodge is located ten minutes walk to Oxford city centre and five minutes walk from Oxford railway station.
The Oxford Lodge rooms are an ideal short or long stay accommodation solution for your stay in Oxford. The building can be booked as whole or in individually.
The Balliol Room comprises of:
- First floor room facing the garden area.
- Double bed with a comfortable hotel quality Hypnos mattress.
- Chest of drawers and clothes hanging space.
- Study desk and chair.
- En suite bathroom with shower, WC and wash basin, underfloor heating.
- Refrigerator in room.
Access to communal area with:
- Large fridge-freezer with allocated space for your room
- Washing machine for communal use
- Dryer for communal use
- Shared seating area
- Shared dining area
The shared dining and living area looks out onto a private garden with seating.
There is no parking offered with this property.
INCLUDED IN YOUR RATE
- Bed linen (sheets and towels)
- All utilities
- Weekly linen change of your stay is longer than nine nights
- Oxford city: 10 minutes walk
- Oxford railway station: 5 minutes walk
- Said Business School: 5 minutes walk
- Nearest supermarket: 1 minute (Waitrose)
- Nearest cafe: 5 minutes walk
Additional notes and special requests
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the building or in the garden.
- No visitors or non-residents are allowed into the communal area.
- Quiet time is from 10 pm.
- Guests are requested to respect the communal area.
- Bicycles are not allowed to be kept in rooms or communal area. There is an outside bicycle rack.
WHAT IS PROVIDED ON ARRIVAL
In your room you will find
- Bathroom handsoap.
- Loo paper.
- Starter pack of tea and coffee sachets.
- Chinaware (tea cups and saucers etc)
You can replenish your provisions from the Waitrose supermarket which is sitiated just a couple of minutes walk from your accommodation.
The Oxford Lodge Merton Suite