About Your Space
About Our Home
Millbank is a two bedroom apartment on the second floor in a quiet but central location. The accommodation comprises of:
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything guests require for a self-catering stay.
- The comfortable living area has two sofas, coffee tabel and TV, as well as a table that seats four people. There is a small balcony with views over the river.
- A double bedroom of a good size, with fitted wardrobes.
- A twin bed room with fitted wardrobes
- The bathroom is well fitted out and combines bath and overhead shower.
Outside Area and Garden
Although there is no garden space at the property, there are walks and benches along the river - just one minute from the apartment.
There is one parking space allocated to the apartment
About the Neighbourhood
Within just a few minutes walk you can be at the train or bus
station and the city centre. Location is also perfect for trendy
bistro's, bars and the best restaurants in Oxford. This area also
has excellent transport links, even without a car, it is very easy
to get to any area of Oxford by bus. The Botley Road leads straight
to the A34, with easy access to the M40. The apartment is therefore
an excellent choice for visitors looking for access to South
Oxfordshire's Business and Science Parks, such as the Oxford
Science Park, Milton Park, Culham Science Park, Abingdon, Didcot
In order to check the bus links please visit Stagecoach or Oxford Bus Company websites. The closest bus stop are the railway station or the city centre.
Osney Mill Marina is a private marina on a branch off the River
Thames in Oxford, It is located south from the Botley Road down
Mill Street and close to the site of Osney Abbey.
The marina is located on a 500m long island created in the Middle Ages to provide water for Osney Mill to the north, now disused. Access to the Thames is at the southern end of the marina.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.