About Your Space
About Our Home
Citygate is a modern spacious two bedroom apartment. The accommodation comprises:
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you will need to use to dine in during your stay - just add food. Equipment includes dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. The dining area has table and chairs. The living area is bright with sofa, easy chair, TV and there are many books so you can curl up on the sofa with a good read!
- Bedroom one with king size bed and wardrobe. En suite shower room with shower, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom two with double bed, large wardrobe and storage shelves.
- Family Bathroom with bath and over-head shower, WC and wash basin.
Outside Area and Garden
There is a communal courtyard area
There is no parking available at the property
About the Neighbourhood
Our apartment is located on St Clement's, one of three main roads leading from The Plain, which is just by the beautiful Magdalen Bridge and the lovely Botanic Gardens. It is a significant junction to the east of Oxford city centre. It received its name after the original parish church of St Clement's that was demolished in 1829 leaving an open space where the junction is now located. St. Clement's is a vibrant, fast growing area where small modern developments blend with older houses, including Stone's Almshouses founded in 1700.
Just five minutes from us is the bustling Cowley Road. It is the preferred place for trendy non-conformists, both old and young, with the beautifully restored independent cinema the Ultimate Picture Palace, music venues, tattooists, and a variety of shops and restaurants. Our favourites include Indigo for lovely homeware and gifts, Uhuru Wholefoods for organic food, and Arbequina for sublime tapas. Oh and G and D's for locally made ice cream and waffles . . .
There is a bus stop to Oxford city centre just a few steps from the main entrance, but the flat is across an internal courtyard and well insulated from street noise, as one of our guests wrote: 'The flat is easy walking distance or a bus ride from OX1. I thought I could never live outside OX1. But, here, life is even more peaceful than within College walls'.
Included in Your rental
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.