About Your Space
ABOUT OUR HOME
Bridge View is a one bedroom apartment located on the first floor of a small apartment building. The apartment is situated along a quiet side street and just eight minutes walk to Oxford city centre.
The accommodation comprises:
- Communal entrance and stairs leading up to the first floor.
- Spacious living room with dining area furnished with sofa, dining table and chairs, widescreen TV.
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with integrated appliances: washer-dryer, gas hob, electric oven, toaster, kettle and microwave.
- Bathroom with shower over the bath, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom with standard size double bed and built in wardrobes.
There is off street parking for one car. Note that the parking space is suitable for a standard size vehicle and not wide enough for an SUV or van.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
This short stay apartment in Oxford is in a fantastic location for easy access to the city centre. Just a short ten minute walk will bring you near to the West Gate Shopping Centre in Oxford. The walk takes you over the River Thames.
Oxford's rich culture is at your fingertips from this property with the Ashmolean Museum, Castle complex and the Oxford Colleges within ten minutes walk or less as well as Oxford's plentiful and varied restaurants, bars and cafes. As an alternative to the city centre the popular enclave of Jericho is 20 minutes walk away. Jericho offers a good selection of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and an independent cinema. Getting away from city life is just as simple from this property as it is located close to the canal and the River Thames where you can walk or cycle and take in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
WHY WE LOVE THIS PROPERTY
- 10 minute walk to Oxford city.
- River Thames just a minute's walk away with great walks.
- Hinksey Park - lovely green space and park.
- Hinksey Outdoor Swimming Pool. Amazing in summer.
- Off street parking - very hard to find in Oxford!
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
CHECK OUT OUR OXFORD TRAVEL GUIDE