About Your Space
About Our Home
Abbey Road is a two bedroom Victorian terrace. The accommodation comprises of:
- Living room furnished with two seater sofa and easy chair, flat screen television.
- Kitchen-dining room with dining table and seating for four. Door leads out into the garden. Kitchen with fridge-freezer, electric oven and hob, microwave and toaster. The kitchen has a lovely wood panelled feature wall.
- Wood floors throughout the whole of the ground floor.
Stairs lead up to the second floor:
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over bath.
- Bedroom one faces the front of the house and is furnished with wardrobes and king size bed. There is no through traffic at the front of the house and it is very quiet.
- Bedroom two is furnished with standard single size bed and wardrobe.
Outside Area and Garden
There is a small patio garden at the rear of the property which is accessed from the kitchen.
There is no parking available with this property and there is no nearby public car park.
About the Neighbourhood
Abbey Road is situated towards the end of a quiet no through road. The River Thames flows passed the end of the road. This is a quiet residential area. Oxford city is a 10-15 minute walk from the property.
This short stay apartment in Oxford is in a fantastic location for easy access to the city centre. Just a short 15 minute walk will bring you onto Cornmarket Street, one of the main shopping streets in Oxford.
This apartment couldn't be better placed for quick access to Oxford train station and the prestigious Said Business School which are both only three minutes walk away. Oxford's rich culture is at your fingertips from this property with the Ashmolean museum, Castle complex and the Oxford Colleges within ten minutes walk or less as well as Oxford's plentiful and varied restaurants, bars and cafes. As an alternative to the City Centre the popular enclave of Jericho is 15 minutes walk away. Jericho offers a good selection of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and an independent cinema. Getting away from City life is just as simple from this property as it is located close to the Canal and the Thames where you can walk or cycle and take in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Things to Note
Note that the rear facing single bedroom has a railway line about 200 metres away. There is some noise from passing trains but guest comments regarding this are rare.