About Your Space
About Our Home
The Shakespeare Suite is a stylishly furnished two bedroom duplex apartment situated on the second floor. The suite comprises of:
- Living-Dining-Kitchen area
- Fully fitted kitchen with lots of workspace, appliances including a fridge-freezer and washer-dryer, chinaware and utensils. There is also a bar area with stools
- Living area is furnished with a comfortable sofa, easy chair and flat screen TV with Freeview channels.
- Dining table and chairs
- Bedroom one is furnished with a Hypnos super king bed that can be a double or twin beds (48 hours notice required) and excellent fitted wardrobes. En suite shower room with large shower, wash basin and WC.
- Separate toilet and wash basin.
- Bedroom two has a standard Hypnos double bed and fitted wardrobe. En suiite shower room with large shower, WC and wash basin
Outside Area and Garden
There is a no garden.
There is private parking for one car per apartment.
About the Neighbourhood
The Dunara Suites are located along the Lillington Road in a residential neighbourhood, just a short walk to the town centre. The area is safe and the building is on a quiet side street.
Royal Leamington Spa is a beautiful town located in the heart of Warwickshire. The town grew into a spa town in the 18th century due to the popularity of it's natural spa springs and there are excellent examples of Regency architecture. It has a number of parks, leafy avenues and lovely walks along the River Leam which flows through the town. Located in the heart of the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, there are many places to visit in the surrounding area including stunning Warwick Castle, 6kms away, and Stratford-Upon-Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare, 15kms away.
Leamington Spa has excellent transport links. By road it is just off the M40 which connects to Birmingham, Oxford and London. There are regular bus and train services to London, Birmingham, Coventry, Oxford and the south of England.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Things to Note