About Your Space
Portland Street Apartment is a comfortable third floor furnished apartment just a few minutes walk to the centre of Leamington Spa. The apartment comprises of a living room and kitchen with views over Portland Street and two double bedrooms on the upper floor. A lovely feature of the apartment is a balcony off one of the bedrooms with seating and wonderful views over Leamington Spa.
The apartment comprises of:
- Living room furnished with sofa and easy chair, gas fire, dining table and chairs.
- Kitchen which is well equipped with chinaware and utensils, electric oven and hob, washer-dryer, fridge-freezer and microwave.
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower, WC and wash basin.
Stairs lead upto the next level with:
- Bedroom one with double bed, built-in wardrobe, TV and south facing views
- Bedroom two with double bed, built-in wardrobe, balcony with seating.
ABOUT YOUR HOST
This home is hosted by Short Let Space Holiday Cottages. We are an independent Holiday Cottage company specialising in cottage and holiday home rentals in Oxford and the Cotswolds. The home is personally managed by our local home manager who is on hand to help guests with anything needed.
Permit parking for one vehicle is available.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Royal Leamington Spa is a beautiful town located in the heart of Warwickshire. The town grew into a spa town in the 18th century due to the popularity of it's natural spa springs and there are excellent examples of Regency architecture. It has a number of parks, leafy avenues and lovely walks along the River Leam which flows through the town. Located in the heart of the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, there are many places to visit in the surrounding area including stunning Warwick Castle, 6kms away, and Stratford-Upon-Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare, 15kms away.
Leamington Spa has excellent transport links. By road it is just off the M40 which connects to Birmingham, Oxford and London. There are regular bus and train services to London, Birmingham, Coventry, Oxford and the south of England.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Please note that there is a £100 charge for lost parking permits.