About Your Space
About Our Home
Apple Tree Annexe is spacious one bedroom apartment full of natural light. The property comprises of:
- Open plan living-dining-kitchen area.
- Kitchen fully fitted and equipped with oven, hob, microwave and small appliances.
- Breakfast bar with seating for two.
- Living area with: sofa and easy chair, side table with TV.
- Bedroom with double bed.
- Shower room with large walk-in shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
Please note that there is no washing machine. However, there is a dry cleaning service in the village. There is also a local laundry company that collects, washes and irons that can be booked online or via a phone app.
Outside Area and Garden
There is no garden availablefor guests use.
There is an allocated parking space for one car.
About the Neighbourhood
Apple Tree Annexe is situated on a quiet lane in the pretty village of Harbury. Just a short walk to a variety of shops and pubs and a short drive to Southam. Direct bus service to Leamington Spa. Warwick town centre is a 13 minute drive and Coventry a 30 minute drive.
This is an ideal temporary base for Leamington Spa, Warwick and Coventry and for visiting Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon or British Motor Museum and Compton Verney. The property is well placed for visiting Jaguar Land Rover employees at Gaydon (just nine minutes drive) and Coventry (18 minutes) as the village is just off the Fosse Way.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.