About Your Space
About Our Home
Binswood Avenue is a one bedroom, ground floor apartment on a leafy avenue in Leamington Spa. The accommodation comprises:
- The apartment is very well-furnished and equipped and is both stylish and comfortable; wooden floors and cream decor throughout provide an elegant finish.
- A spacious living area with a sofa plus a corner study area with desk and chair. It also contains a TV/DVD. The dining area has an elegant glass table and six cream leather chairs.
- The bedroom contains a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers for storage and bedside tables. It is very stylishly furnished, with cream bedding and a cream rug on the wood floor.
- A very large fitted kitchen, homelike and traditional in style, with built-in cream wood cupboards and warm red tiles. It contains all the appliances and kitchen equipment guests will need for a self-catering stay. It also contains a farmhouse-style wooden table and six chairs for informal meals.
- The bathroom has a bath with handshower, toilet and wash basin and is elegantly tiled.
Outside Area and Garden
Although the apartment looks out onto lovely gardens, the area is not available for guests use
There is one parking space available.
About the Neighbourhood
Leamington Spa is an elegant and historic town, known for its Georgian and early Victorian architecture and for the 'Royal' status conferred by Queen Victoria in 1838. It has many historic buildings and excellent amenities including restaurants, sports and shopping facilities. There are many cultural activities in the town. It has a number of parks and lovely walks along the River Leam which flows through the town. Located in the heart of the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, there are many places to visit in the surrounding area including stunning Warwick Castle, 3kms away, and Stratford-Upon-Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare, 15kms away.
Leamington Spa has excellent transport links. By road it is just off the M40 which connects to Birmingham, Oxford and London. There is a regular train service to London, Birmingham, Coventry, Oxford and the south of England.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.