About Your Space
About Our Home
Lashford Lane is a spacious three bedroom bungalow. The accommodation comprises of:
- The kitchen is large and sunny, overlooking the back garden and the fields beyond. It is very well-equipped with everything visitors will need, including a dishwasher, a washing-machine and tumble dryer in the separate utility room. The kitchen includes a pleasant dining area with a pine table and four chairs.
- The living room is spacious with a big bay window and pretty brick fireplace. It is furnished with a large, comfortable three-seater sofa, chair, coffee table, sideboard and flat-screen TV.
- The main bedroom also has a big bay window and contains a double bed, large built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table and chair.
- The twin and single rooms are both of a very good size and each have good storage space with hanging wardrobes and large drawers beneath the beds plus a chest of drawers. One of them also has a desk.
- The spacious pine-walled bathroom combines bath and overhead shower.
- Central heating and constant hot water.
Outside Area and Garden
There are gardens at the front and back of the house, maintained by regular gardener, with open outlook over fields at the back.
There is off-road parking for three cars
About the Neighbourhood
The house is only 11kms from Oxford and 5kms from Abingdon and it's popular with business visitors to Milton Park and Culham Science Park as well as families on holiday. Shops, pubs and bus services are within a short pleasant walk.
Here are our top five things to do in the area:
-Millets farm is a family oriented farm with animals, pick your own, play areas and eateries.
-The Thames Path is a trail that follows the river from Gloucestershire to London and can be walked all year round.
-The Bear and Ragged Staff is a trendy gastropub serving twists on classic english dishes.
-Eight Bells is a traditional village pub serving wonderful thai food
-Bothy Vineyard is an environmentally conscious vineyard set in Oxfordshire's oldest, which is open for tours throughout spring and summer.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.