About Your Space
Blackberry way is a contemporary two bedroom family hoe situated a short walk from the centre of the Cotswolds town of Woodstock. 12km from Oxford and 15km from Chipping Norton.
ABOUT OUR HOME
The accommodation comprises of:
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. There is a dining table and seating for four.
- Living room with comfortable sofas, easy chair and flat screen TV.
- Bathroom with WC and wash basin.
Stairs lead up to the first floor with:
- Bedroom one has a standard double size bed, built in wardrobe and en suite bathroom with shower, wash basin and WC
- Bedroom two has a standard double bed and built in wardrobe.
- Family bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, wash basin and WC
Outside Area and Garden
There is a small private garden at the rear of the property with grass area and outside table and chairs.
There is allocated parking for one car, but additional communal parking is available.
About the Neighbourhood
Our home is located in a quiet private housing development on the edge of Woodstock, 15 minutes walk to the town centre. There is a children's play area just a few minutes walk away. The walk into the town is a pleasant one with pavement all the way.
Woodstock makes the perfect holiday destination or base for Oxford city centre. Woodstock has enormous historical interest with the magnificent Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill, located in the centre. Visitors to the palace can take a walk around the 2,000 acres of landscaped parkland and beautiful formal gardens or take a picnic by the Great Lake.
There are over ten small restaurants and pubs within 15 minutes walk of the property, ranging from reasonably priced Indian, Chinese and Italian restaurants to silver service in the well known Feathers and Bear hotels. The Crown Pub is a relaxed place for lunch, dinner or a coffee. The Kings Arms and Woodstock Arms also have a good lunch and dinner menu. The Black Prince on the edge of town has a lovely beer garden and warm open fire in winter.
The Woodstock Museum boasts a beautiful garden and home made cakes and lunches in its ever popular museum cafe. There is a dinosaur in the garden for children and adults, to visit.
The Cotswolds are a short drive away.
There is a direct regular bus service between Woodstock and Oxford. The nearest railway stations are Oxford Parkway (4km) with direct services to London Marylebone, and Long Hanborough station (5km) with direct services to London Paddington Station.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.