About Your Space
About Our Home
Hutts Bothy is a three bedroom farmhouse. Discreetly positioned behind a tall beech hedge, you enter Hutts Bothy through a wooden gate and along a cobbled path leading up to the front door. The accommodation comprises:
- Farmhouse style kitchen with dining table and chairs for six, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, freezer and fridge.
- WC and wash stand.
- Living room furnished with leather sofa, easy chair, wide screen TV and large inglenook fireplace and wood-burning stove.
- Bedroom one is a double bedroom with wash stand and en suite bathroom with shower and WC.
- Bedroom two is a double bedroom with wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom three is a single bedroom with 'truckle bed' that can be pulled out to make a twin. Please note that the room is a small twin and more suitable for children.
- Family bathroom with bath with overhead shower and wash basin.
The property is heated using oil central heating with radiators in each room.
Outside Area and Garden
The front and rear gardens are surrounded by fence and hedging and are child friendly. There is lawn and garden area to the front and to the rear of the property.
There is off street parking available for two cars.
About the Neighbourhood
Hutts Bothy is situated just a few minutes walk from the
Royal Oak pub which has an excellent reputation for both food and
for a casual evening or daytime drink. Check out the great
village website for information about what's on and what to do
during your stay.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.