About Your Space
About Our Home
Butler's Stall is a traditional two bedroom country cottage in a village location. The accommodation comprises:
Entering into the cottage through the front door there is:
- Kitchen with integrated units, dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge-freezer and microwave.
- Living room with two seater sofa, easy chair, flat screen TV with Sky channels and wood burning stove
- Bedroom one which is a double room with side tables and wardrobe.
- Bedroom two which is a single room with side table and wardrobe.
- Family bathroom comprising of a bath with shower, wash basin and WC.
Outside Area and Garden
The front and rear gardens are surrounded by fence and hedging and are child friendly. There is lawn and garden area to the front and to the rear of the property.
There is off street parking available for two cars.
About the Neighbourhood
Butler's Stall is situated just a few minutes walk from the
Royal Oak pub which has an excellent reputation for both food and
for a casual evening or daytime drink. Check out the great
village website for information about what's on and what to do
during your stay.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.